Section 8: Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
before signing this application.
1. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure at all times
that the information held by the college is up to date.
2. It is the student’s responsibility to maintain a minimum of
80% attendance during the course. If the student fails to
maintain the minimum required attendance without any valid
reason i.e. medical, the college reserves the right to expel
the students with no obligation to offer any award or a
3. The college has the right to instigate disciplinary action
or expel students who behaviour is deemed unprofessional or
disruptive to other students or staff. Under such
circumstances any tuition fee paid remains non-refundable.
4. The college reserves the right o make changes to time
table, tutors or venues without prior notice. This will not
affect your studies.
5. The college reserves the right to cancel or reschedule
intakes should there be insufficient enrolment in any
particular course. Students may opt for a refund in these
circumstances prior to commencement of their course.
6. The college is not liable for student’s loss of belongings
whilst in campus or personal injury.
7. A students place on the course will not be held
unconditionally without receiving the full payment specified
on the offer letter.
8. Should a student wish to change course, their request must
be put in writing and is subject to the discretion of the
9. Students will receive certificates based on any
outstanding being cleared.
10. LCM reserves the right to expel students without an award
or a refund should the student default in an agreed instalment
11. In addition to college tuition fees, students are
responsible to pay for exam fees, course membership fees as
specified by the course awarding body. The student is also
required to pay for study materials.Such costs are explained on the conditional offer
By enrolling at London College of Media, I have read and agree
to the above terms and conditions set by the institution .